Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My new found inspiration

We just got back from our Tuesday night Bible study, which is held at our friends Mike and Geraldine's place. They are our wonderful British friends and we have loads of fun together.

We haven't met the entire summer and I sure have missed everyone. One of our friends just had a baby girl and we got to meet her for the first time today. She is 2 weeks old and she's darling! Absolutely perfect! She's this teensyweensy and it was so great to hold her, until she started crying of course.

When the night ended, Geraldine reminded me that I need to get better soon so we can go to the Indian grocery store and start cooking together. Well Geraldine, that is all the inspiration I needed! You will be proud to know that I just walked up a whole flight of stairs (22 to be exact) to get home. This is the first my friend...in six weeks!

Could you do me a favor? Can you please remind me about this each time you see me? Please? Better yet, feel free to call, e-mail or text me....daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment