Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Relin!

Boy, September is full of birthdays...and birthdays of some wonderful people, including my friend Relin's.

Happy Birthday Relin Mole! You are one of the sweetest people I know. Thank you for being there for me when I need you. I'll never forget the day my husband and I moved into our new apartment. We were bone tired by the time we finished moving that we didn't even have the energy to get dinner. Right then, you happened to call, saying that you and Abey were bringing over some dinner...even though it was past 10:00 p.m. We were so relieved and thankful!

We are so grateful to have such wonderful friends. I love you for so many reasons. You're thoughtful, kind, and you laugh at all my jokes. ;) You are the first person to make me a godmother, even though it's to your dog. ;) I can't imagine Houston without you. You and Abey are our first couple friends whom we both really connected with after we got married. You are one of my closest friends and I simply adore you.

Relin, I hope you had a wonderful birthday! I pray that the Lord blesses you with all the desires of your heart. I pray that He will bless you 100 fold for the ways you've blessed those around you. I love you so much. Happy Birthday Rey!

p.s. We would love to see you and Abey very soon.
p.s.s. I promise if you come, I will make you your favorite Tres Leches cake once I'm better. Scout's honor. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment