Friday, October 16, 2009

Outwit, Outplay, Outsmart

We woke up this morning, hoping to find mice in our traps but alas, we found nothing. I slept lightly all night, just waiting to hear snaps. I thought I heard one, but it was probably just wishful thinking. Although, we found that one of the traps was empty. The mouse cleverly ate all the chocolate leading to the trap and the chocolate on the trap. We must not be very good mouse trappers.

Per my friends' suggestions, I'm going to buy some peanut butter. I know we're dealing with a very smart mouse. There may even be more than one mouse. We don't know. What's the best way to deal with a smart mouse? Yup, outsmart them. I'll probably buy some crazy glue and put it on top of the peanut butter too. The battle is on baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment