Thursday, October 15, 2009

Can't sleep

It's 1:36 a.m. right now and I just can't get to bed. It was another busy day, but a great day. Among other things, the maintenance guy came over with more mouse traps today. We have strategically placed 4 snap traps and 2 glue traps all over our kitchen and living room. My sweet friends Cat and Grace were kind enough to give me great mouse trapping advice. Thanks guys! I knew I can count on you!

We didn't have any peanut butter but we did have some 3 Musketeer bars. My sweet husband put trails of chocolate by each trap. Now, I am just sitting here waiting. I know that if I turned the lights off and went to sleep, the mouse/mice will come out. I'm usually not a wuss when it comes to these things but since we live in a 767 sqft. apartment, I can hear everything that goes on in each room.

I am going to pray and make myself go to bed now. Hopefully, we'll be hearing the mouse traps snapping tonight. Hey, a girl can hope right?

No comments:

Post a Comment