Monday, August 24, 2009

An open letter to my family & friends

My dear family & friends:

I hope that this letter finds you in good health. Thank you for your love & support during this difficult time. I love you all so very much. Really, I do.

I just want you to know that if material happens to present itself to me, please don't be shocked if I write about it. What I'm really trying to say is, you are guilty by association. If you live with me, see me or talk to me often, chances are you will get written about.

The one assurance I will give you is this. I will not embarrass you any more than I already embarrass myself.

I appreciate your understanding.

Love,

Priya

p.s. Honey, I know that when we made our vows to each other, this wasn't specified. However, I just assumed you knew that the unexpected can always happen in marriage.

p.s.s. Mom and Dad, please know that this is in no way pay back for all those years in boarding school.

1 comment:

  1. don't be suprised if you don't hear from me for while! take care! =P

    ReplyDelete