Sunday, August 23, 2009

Another perk of having a broken ankle

I have a wonderful little brother, Prakash. Well, he's not so little anymore...he's 25. To me, he will always be my baby brother. He is every parent's dream. He is every sister's dream. He's what my parents call "the easy kid".

Prakash has wanted a Sony Vaio laptop for some time but he couldn't justify spending that much money.

Well little brother, I've got some good news for you. Now, you can live vicariously through me because my husband just got me one! My very own beautiful dove white Sony Vaio laptop. Here, take a peek.

http://www.itechnews.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/Sony-VAIO-CR-Notebook.jpg

If you want your own, I know a perfect little way you can get one (of course, I don't recommend it)...and it won't cost you a penny. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment