Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Now I know where I get it from

Do you ever talk to yourself or have conversations with yourself? I don't mean rehearsing the honey do list in your head.

I mean, like, complete conversations, with every possible scenario imaginable. Like "Priya, walk carefully with your crutches....you can do it...and then BOOM....it's ok Priya, get up, try again. Watch for the ant on the floor next time."

You know, conversations like that. Well, I finally figured out where I get that from. I kid you not, my mom just had a complete conversation OUT LOUD all by herself as she was cooking.

If she keeps this up, I will never run out of things to write about. Hey, look at the bright side...at least my conversations stay in my head.

Mom, I love you. You're the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment