Friday, July 23, 2010

I won a Chili's gift card!

Sweeeeet! One more date night for my husband and me! There's a game called Ode to Awesome on the Heinz Ketchup Facebook Page. First, you must "like" Heinz Ketchup. Then, you must put together a phrase using the words they give you and the phrase should include the words "Heinz Ketchup" and "Chili's". After putting the phrase together, you enter your e-mail address and submit the phrase.




According to Heinz, they are giving away 157 Chili's gift cards, per day, valued at $30. There are also 2 grand prices for a $500 Chili's gift card and a year's supply for Heinz Ketchup! I always wonder how they calculate a year's supply. I mean, how much do folks really go through each month? Can you imagine if you won that though...never ending meals of meatloaf, fries, burgers...anything with ketchup! Anyways, you can play to win, once a day, until August 1st.

I couldn't believe I actually won a $30 Chili's gift card! Thank you Lord! Woohoo! You guys should play and let me know if you win! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment